Season 6- The Scuba Show - COZUMEL MEXICO Jan 18- Jan 25, 2020
THE SCUBA SHOW- SEASON VI
WELL EVERYONE…IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE ALL BEEN ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO FIND OUT WHERE THIS YEAR’S VENUE IS GOING TO TAKE US………………WAIT FOR IT…………….
CLOSER TO HOME AND DIVING AT IT’S FINEST!!! THIS LOCALE IS ON 2ND LARGEST REEF SYSTEM ON THE PLANET , SOME OF THE CLEAREST WATER AND FINEST DIVING IN THE WORLD, AS WELL AS A DRIFT DIVING LOCATION EXTRODINAIRE!!
HAVE YOU GUESSED IT???? IT’S……..
The SIXTH Adventure in the continuing saga of Scuba Diving the CSM way!!! Not sure we are going to be able to top our last one but I think this trip is going to be AMAZING! Wonderful people and another outstanding venue! This is one not to be missed!!
Lots of incredible diving and the world famous drift diving!
This year the lucky resort hosting this wonderful group will be:
Hotel Cozumel is situated on a private beach on the west shore of Cozumel Mexico, bordered to the North by the town of Cozumel and to the West by a turquoise lagoon protected by the reef. The island is moderate size with a length of 28 miles and a width of just 9 miles.
All rooms are Pool View Rooms!
SO GET THOSE DEPOSITS IN EARLY!!!!!
(Our contract at the resort holds a maximum total of 30 persons only)
ROOM AMENITIES INCLUDE:
◾1 KING SIZE BED OR TWO DOUBLE BEDS
◾DIRECT DIALING TELEPHONE
◾SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES
• Private bathroom with shower
• Housekeeping service is provided daily.
• Private balcony or patio with sun loungers
• Seating area
All rooms and buildings within Hotel Cozumel are smoke-free
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY AMAZING!!!! THE COSTS!!!
THIS PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• 7 Nights standard pool view room
• 5 Days of 2 tank morning standard trips 8:30 AM
• 4 Days of 1 tank afternoon trips 3PM (same day as 2 tank morning std trip)
• Welcome Tank for buoyancy/equipment check shore dive on arrival date
• Roundtrip Airport Ground Transfers
• Resort Fees, Taxes and gratuities (Dive staff gratuity is NOT included)
• Full Meal Plan: 3 meals a day, (buffet style) snacks and domestic drinks. Includes meal gratuities
• All drinks- alcohol included
• 1 night dive
• Marine Park Fees and Eco Tax
• 1-hour welcome cocktail hour at beach club
• Special Table set for farewell dinner
• 1 group photo per person
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• $20 Chicago Scuba Meetup annual sustaining membership fee
• Still trying to include a Friday afternoon group event
*****Snorkelers can also join us on the boats for an additional cost****
****Please note there IS Nitrox available at Dive Paradise****
It is your only additional option at $10 per tank- 80 cc or $16 per 100 cc
Pool View Rooms
Diver Non Diver
Single Supplement $278.00 additional
$500.00 Non- Refundable Deposit due by June 1, 2018.
Balance of Trip due by October 1, 2019 or reservations will be released.
Roommates will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
All packages based on double occupancy.
Single Supplements available .
Package does NOT include:
• Flights to Cancun or Cozumel (Presently running $500-$620)
• Baggage Costs
• Trip Insurance Fee - (Can be waived)
• Dan Insurance fee- Mandatory
• Passport fees
• Equipment rentals
• Scooter or watercraft rental
• Wednesday night dinner- off of resort- $40-60 pp estimated (to be collected on site)
• Nitrox $10 per tank- 80cc or $16 per tank for 100 cc
If you would like a full brochure or more information about this trip, please contact myself or Robert Hughes. I can be reached at[masked] or [masked]. Rob is reachable at[masked] or at [masked].