Service Design & Journey Mapping Training (Canberra 1-2 July 2020)
NOTE Hoping to run this with a small number of participants subject to government COVID-19 guidelines. Full refund applicable if cancelled.
What you'll learn at our 2 Day service design & journey mapping course:
Day 1: Customer research and journey mapping – Discover and Define $747 + GST
- The concepts of Human Centred Design, UX and Service Design
- Key stages of the Service Design approach and know what methods to apply when.
- The importance of establishing understanding of the business and service objectives.
- How to analyse a user interview and pull out key insights
- The process of creating a customer Journey Map based on research with users
- How to reframe the problem based on new understanding from research
Day 2: Ideation, prototyping and blueprinting - Develop and Deliver $747 + GST
- Creating and using ‘How might we…” statements that align with the scope of the project
- Value, purpose and techniques of concept generation
- The types of prototypes and how to build them, and prioritising what to prototype
- Testing your ideas, the value of testing your ideas with users
- Service blueprinting - understanding the elements and how to co-create to map and design a service blue print.
Attend both days for just $1447 + GST
What you'll experience at our course
- Lots of workshop activities & group work
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch all 2 days
- Opportunity to meet and network with like-minded peers
UPDATE 13 MAY 2020 - COVID-19 Cancellation policy
Your safety and the safety or our trainers is paramount to us.
What's the refund policy?
Cancellations received 30 days or more before to the course start date will incur a 25% administration fee. Cancellations received less than 30 days are non refundable.
In the event that PeakXD postpones or cancels a course (e.g. due to insufficient numbers), attendees can elect to receive a full refund or have their payment transferred to a future course. We reserve the right to change the venue to equivalent standard and location within 5km of the CBD of the booked city.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, email us at any time to update registration information. We will send you an email requesting more information from you closer to the event date.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, for requests received 30 days or more before to the course start date, attendees can transfer to another course in an alternative city, or date however this is subject to availability, and may incur a 20% administration fee. Attendees can be substituted at any time.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Attendees can be substituted at any time.