Shoden Reiki Healing Workshop (Reiki Level 1)
Reiki is a simple technique that activates the body’s natural healing response and helps people move towards balance, wellness and health
This workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to increase their vitality and energy and reduce stress.
Reiki is so easy to use that it is ideal for lay people who are not familiar with natural health and methods of healing as it provides an excellent foundation for exploring other types of healing and self improvement modalities. The weekend is very experiential with exercises, practice and sharing of techniques and ideas.
- This is a two-day workshop
- The workshop is conducted in English
- Students per workshop is 1 - 4 persons
Contact us for a Reikil Level 1 & 2 combo workshop
What You'll Learn
- The origins of Reiki
- Developing intuition for Reiki healing
- Healing yourself with Reiki
- Healing others with Reiki
What You'll Receive
- Comprehensive Usui Shoden Reiki handbook
- Additional handouts for workshop
- Meditation instructions
- Shoden Reiki (Level 1) attunement
- Shoden Reiki (Level 1) certificate
Training Workshop Outline
- Discovering Reiki & Energy Healing
- The Subtle & Physical Anatomy
- Initiation into Reiki
- Treating Yourself With Reiki
- Treating Others With Reiki
- Reiki First Aid
- Exercises To Improve Your Reiki Practice
Why Learn Reiki
- You or a loved one have a long-term health condition which will benefit from daily energy healing
- You often feel anxious and stressed and will benefit from regular meditation, grounding and self treatment with Reiki
- You suffer from depression and will benefit from feeling connected and supported by a regular practise that connects you to something larger than yourself
- You are a therapist or practitioner who would like to add Reiki to your tool kit to further benefit your clients
- You have experienced the benefits of Reiki from a Practitioner and now it’s time for you to empower yourself and connect to Reiki for your own path
- You are seeking a tool that will help you learn more about your true nature and bring transformation to your life
Workshop fees are RM 650. The price listed here may include a third party processing fee.
Spaces are limited to 4 people as numbers are kept small to give personal attention to each student.
Group rates are available for groups of four participants. Additional dates (weekday nights, etc) may also be available. Please
How To Register
You can register for the workshop here or directly from
About The Facilitator
The workshop is conducted by Bob Kee.
Bob is an Usui Reiki practitioner and Master from the direct lineage of Dr. Usui Mikao and the Western Reiki school of Hawayo Takata and has been practicing Reiki since 2013. He is also an acupuncturist and TCM practitioner.
Bob has always had an interest in the traditional and complementary healing arts having being exposed to traditional Chinese medicine at a very early age. While working as a business development & training professional in the vocational and skills training sector, he was introduced to Reiki healing in 2003.
Changing life circumstances allowed Bob to set up a small complementary therapy practice in 2013 focusing on acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. It was in this period that Bob took up the challenge to begin his journey towards learning Reiki as a practitioner. In 2015, Bob was finally initiated as an Usui Reiki Master & Teacher. In 2016, Bob was also initiated as a Kundalini Reiki Master & Teacher.
What is the refund policy?
We allow a refund of 50% of the registration fee up to 7 days before the event date. Any requests for refunds after that will unfortunately have to be rejected.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Yes you may but you will need to inform us in advance prior to doing so.
How do I qualify for a group discount?
Contact us directly for group discounts valid for groups of 4 people.
Do you offer Reiki healing sessions as well?
Yes, we do. For more details on the treatment services offered, please visit