SOULSHINE RETREAT Self Love Workshop
Soulshine Retreats + Workshops empower women to live a life that makes them shine daily! Learn how to maintain your mental wellbeing!
In this workshop you will collect tips and tools to help maintain your mental health and wellbeing. You will practice skills that will help you prevent and manage symptoms of low self esteem and self love and transform this into empowering your best self to shine out!
What to expect:
- Mindfulness practices to ground and align us for a beautiful session
- Essential Oils Workshop where you will learn how to use oils to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Journalling Intentions and Actions to create a life that makes you shine
- Goddess Circle
- Connection with like-minded women (you may even meet your new bestie!)
What to bring:
- Journal and a pen to take lots of juicy notes!
- Water Bottle to keep hydrated and in flow
- Your bestie! Yes, you can bring her for FREE if you claim one of the first 10 spots!!!!
Get ready to become a high-vibe human being!!!
✧MEET YOUR FACILITATOR ✧
Tahlia Pretty, is an award winning personal trainer, owner of Soulshine Retreats and Workshops, doTERRA Leader, Health and Wellness Influencer, Meditation Teacher, Qualified Art, PE and Outdoor Education Teacher and Speaker.
But... the magic is in her story.
Tahlia has personally been through a journey of serious mental health issues including depression, anxiety and trauma. Through years of self development, working with the best health practitioners and study, Tahlia is very passionate about sharing her personal experiences of using natural solutions to bring you back to a state of vitality and joy and become the master of your own mind.
At the end of every Soulshine Retreat or Workshop there is always a woman that states; 'this is not the end, this is the beginning... " ...with passion in her voice as she steps back into her life with a new found love and appreciation for the opportunity she has today to transform!
Tickets sold for $33. First 10 to book can bring a friend for FREE
Book NOW! Limited spots available.