Startup&Angels Adelaide #1 - First Edition
Startup&Angels is launching its first event in Adelaide!
Join us on Wednesday 8 April 2020 from 6pm to 9pm at Stone&Chalk, Lot Fourteen, North Terrace, Adelaide.
Startup&Angels is an interactive after-work event that has been connecting startup founders, entrepreneurs, investors & business angels for 4 years.
Powered by Australiance, the 41 successful previous editions of Startup&Angels in 12 APAC cities has led us to introduce our first edition ever in South Australia.
During this event, you will:
- discover 3 promising startups (6min pitch + 4min interactive Q/A with the audience)
- get tips & advice on a specific topic from experts in their field & get all the answers you need
- engage in a discussion with investors
- expand your network while enjoying a glass of wine, beers & yummy food.
________///ABOUT THE AGENDA\\\________
* 6:00pm - Welcoming & Networking
* 6:45pm - Investor talk
* 7pm - Startup founders presentations & Advisor talk
* 7:45pm - Networking drinks
* 9pm - End of the event
* Flavia Tata Nardini - Founder and CEO @Fleet
* Oli Madgett - Founder @Platfarm
* Nathalie Taquet - CEO & Founder @eBottli & Bottli
* Luke Fay, Managing Partner @Artesian Investments
More speakers TBA
Thank you to our sponsor, OVHcloud:
OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 30 datacentres in 12 sites across four continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals’ right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company’s values.
Thank you to our venue partner, Artesian:
Founded in Sydney in 2004, Artesian is a global alternative investment management firm specializing in debt, venture capital and impact investment strategies. Artesian is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for responsible investment.