STRATEGIC FINANCE : A case Analysis Approach*
- Product costing and profit pricing.
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Working capital
- Fixed capital and Leverage
- Cash Flows and borrowing and repayment
- IRR and NPV and packback
- Return on Equity
CASE STUDY: a Public listed company
Obtain a copy of a public listed company's annual report and explain how the financial statements can provide information about it's
- Liquidity and interest coverage ratio
- Performance of the business
Write a report of your own assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the company by applying ratio analysis to the financial statements (your report should describe and explain the various ratios used in each of these categories)
Based on your analysis, are there suggestions or recommendation you can make for improving the business?
What would be your recommendation to the stockholders?
Uncover the following financial strategies
- Income stateent is derived from costs, volume profit analysis.
- Working capital strategies and trading strategies
- Fixed Assets leverage and alternative strategies
- Balanced Sources and costs of funding.
- Cash flow projections and liquidity
- Return on Equity Model
FINANCE as performance indicator, problem and issues indicator providing solution to management.