Transition to ADULThood!
Are you 16 - 25 years? Want to boost your financial life skills?
Start here with our FREE interactive workshops!
Each week a new topic to help set you up for success! 6pm to 7.30pm includes workshop, refreshments and Q&A time!
3 March - Gary will show you how to build a positive credit rating for when you want that loan!
10 March - Rory walks you through your rights and responsibilities when renting incl:- What is a bond used for? Can the landlord access your home? What is the role of your Property Manager? How to build a great rental history!
17 March - What is the difference between a secured and unsecured loan? market & agreed value insurance? Common terms and conditions and what they actually mean!
24 March - Luke workshops how to budget like a BOSS!
31 March - What is the difference between private and public health insurance? What do all these terms mean? What is the government tiered system?
7 April - Chris delves into Buying and Building a home - questions to ask and terms to understand!
Book here or by calling your Branch on 08 9409 3177
(Parents/Carers welcome to attend - please book a spot also)
We urge all participants to assist us in preventing COVID-19 by not participating in out activities if the following applies to you.
• You have recently returned from overseas.
• You have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
• You are unwell with known COVID-19 symptoms (fever, coughing, fatigue, shortness of breath, a sore throat etc.)
We also encourage you to protect yourself by following the guidelines to practice good hygiene by:
• Frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or using an alcohol based hand gel.
• Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or flexed elbow.
• Avoiding close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
• Regularly cleaning/ sanitising frequently touched surfaces in your home.
• Implementing social distancing measures to stay 1-1.5 metres from others.
Further information can be found using the following link -