Vive La Frenchcore
Since 2013 BKJN events has extended their activities with a new artist management company called ‘BKJN bookings’, where you will find not only Hardcore artists but also a lot of national & international Frenchcore heroes. Under the musical leadership of Dr. Peacock , BKJN will provide a new platform for the style that they present from the beginning of all “Beter kom je Niet” events. New productions, surprising combinations and the love for the music that comes straight from the heart, will form the base of a new standard in the scene.
But for you as a Frenchcore lover the most important things are the Party’s!!
Luckily for you, BKJN events is still there to make your life as beautiful as possible.
And that’s the reason why they will celebrate this news with the biggest Frenchcore event of the world: Vive La Frenchcore! We like it hard
Vive la Frenchcore will not be the same as all those other Frenchcore events, but what will make this event so special? Here are some remarkable facts:
- For the first time in the long history of the famous North Sea Venue the mainstage will entirely be dominated by Frenchore.
- All artists will bring exclusive performances, and their sets will be unique with a lot of new productions and remixes.
- The stage will be full of the latest video and light techniques and will be transformed into something that has never been shown in the Frenchcore scene. What this exactly contains stays a secret for now. But BKJN promises you that it will be impressive.
- Fans know that Vive la Frenchcore is the slogan of Dr. Peacock, and so he will be personally involved in this event. From the music to the décor, everything will be worked out in the distinctive and unique "Peacock" thoughts.
- In addition to the mainstage, there will be two other rooms open, each of them will represent their own underground style. Both styles are as yet not previously combined with a Frenchcore mainstage but do have a lot in common with this style.
Vive la Line up
As already mentioned, the mainstage in Zaandam will be dominated by professionals only. Special live acts, showcases and exclusive battles will drag you through the night where the tempo is high and the melodies infectious blast out of the speakers.
These days Frenchcore is not made by French people only and so you will see a large variation in nationalities in the following line up:
Dr. Peacock live
Bit Reactors live (it)
Brutal Jesters (fr)
Dam (fr) vs. Prototype Hardcore live (it)
Marcus Decks live
The Sickest Squad vs. The Braindrillerz (it)
The Desastamasta live (ch)
Hungry Beats live (czk)
Progamers live (fr)
Dr. Peacock - Dj set
Hosted by: Mc No-ID & Mc the Russian
Frenchcore du passé
Besides the impressive mainstage the side area’s will also be open for public.
In the first area BKJN events brings you back to the origin of Frenchcore and his past.
That many other musical influences like UK-Hardcore & Terror are found in Frenchcore as well is not surprising. Therefore expect much variation in old records in combination with delicious vinyl and old-fashioned technics record players. The artists who you will find here are:
Al Core (fr)
Cup-A-Core vs. Tco – vinyl set
Madkore & Baseboy (it) – vinyl set
Lano – vinyl set
Tekno du futur:
In the third area you'll find a style that’s very close to Frenchcore. With the many illegal Tekno parties across Europe, Tekno has been very popular for many years and its popularity is still growing. Because many Frenchcore artists started their carrier at an underground Tekno party, this area could not be missing this night. The artists invited for a special Tekno set are:
Pattern J (fr)
Keygen Kaotik (czk)
Johnny Napalm vs. Hardt3k-tic
Tickets & info
That quality does not have to be expensive is what BKJN events prove every time. That’s why tickets for this new event only costs you €22,50 (ex. Fee) in presale.
Tickets are now available at www.bkjn.n and nationwide in all Primera shops.
The minimum age is 18 years and for more info you can check the BKJN website.
End of line
Let’s celebrate like we never did before!
Vive La Frenchcore!!
We like it hard!