Wellbeing Coordinator's Workshop
To powerfully drive your staff and student wellbeing initiative, join us for a practical look at wellbeing done well. Learn the latest information on childhood wellbeing, how to re-ignite staff and student wellbeing in your context and how to problem-solve the BIG wellbeing interrupters in your school’s context. Network with other Wellbeing Coordinators and champions and together we’ll create a plan to drive your year’s wellbeing campaign. Leave with a manual that will help you to share with your staff skills and techniques to promote childhood wellbeing at school.
Join us for a day of wellbeing networking, learning and problem-solving, including…
- Unpacking wellbeing in your context with a systems’ approach in mind.
- Brains, brains, brains! What every Wellbeing Coordinator needs to know.
- Supporting wellbeing factors in a practical context; sleep, movement, nutrition.
- Identifying and understanding common wellbeing interrupters: behaviours, parents, staff and programs.
- Linking mental health and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Strategies to ramp up your school’s SEL program, approach and uptake
- Targeting staff wellbeing
- Co-creating a plan to optimise knowledge-sharing, cooperation and collaboration.
Queens Park Road, Perth, Western Australia, Australia